Nanonet library is attracting students to its rich and extensive print, eBook, online and manuscript collections. The Library offers a variety of study environments from study spaces to vibrant group work quiet rooms. There are extensive computer facilities and the Library is subscribed to major academic research e-Libraries.
The library is a significant contributor to adopt e-learning; in close collaboration with other stakeholders it will continue to acquire, manage and develop resources, tools and services in alignment with the University’s strong commitment to embracing e-learning.
Nanonet University proudly subscribed to IMF eLibrary and achieved the status of fourth subscriber in Afghanistan. At the present, Nanonet International IT Higher Education students enjoy the direct access to the IMF valuable resources.
The Library’s role:
The Library contributes to the University’s aspirations in a number of ways, including:
- Providing high quality, welcoming learning spaces that meet the need for group and individual study.
- Developing, promoting and providing access to books, collections and resources meeting individual student and faculty needs.
- Ensuring that books and collections are discoverable and accessible, regardless of format or location.
- Providing loans, reserve and electronic reading list services.
- Managing resources in an efficient, cost-effective and environmentally sustainable way in accordance with Nanonet university’s policies and procedures.
- Promoting and providing information about the Library’s resources, programs and activities.
- Providing responsive hours of opening.
we are glad to inform our students about an online research center, to be launched in early October, 2015. The purpose of the facility is to provide a platform for Nanonet University students to join students from other prominent universities from around the world and indulge in research activities on a wide range of topics.
This way they will not only be able to enhance and update their existing knowhow, but will also discover new frontiers in the human knowledge and understanding relevant to their fields of study.
The Library is open during following hours:
08:00 AM to 08:00 PM (Saturday to Thursday)